First of all, I would like to say Happy Holidays for all of you that are reading this blog, who have supported me or Winslowshire!
For those of you that didn’t get a chance to come this past June of 2009, we ended up with over 40 different vendors and as a Holiday Present from me to you, I am listing all the different vendors here so you can go and support them. I would also like to say that not all of our vendors that were at Winslowshire have websites (well, it IS the Renaissance), but I can get their information if you would like to get it. Since we had sooooo many vendors, I will list 10 today and more hopefully this week.
Here we go:
1. Cloak & Dagger http://www.cloakmaker.com is having their Yule tide Open House THIS Sunday 12/13/09 and here is the invite:
Come and play dress-up! Visit a bit and enjoy our hospitality.
– Clearance sale with extra 10% savings on all garments on the rack.
– 20% off hoods and mass produced shirts!
– New cloaks, clasps, and circlets. Maybe some sneak previews.
– Special pricing on trim remnants.
– Orphan fabric box – adopt a piece and take it hom…e!
– Free bags of scrap also available for crafts.
( We’ll try and deter the fabric hogs who showed up the day before )
– Munchies & Refreshments.
– Supervised kids-in-tow welcome – ours will be there at least part of
We’re just off 495 in Littleton,MA, about 10 miles due south of
Nashua, NH. An hour from the Maine or Connecticut borders, minutes from Hampshire. Address: http://www.cloakmaker.com/contact.html
Park in the upper lot where our sign is.
Leave a comment or drop us an email (info at cloakmaker.com)so we can
gauge how much food to prepare.
2. CornerStone Creations http://www.myspace.com/gargoylepete has great handmade sculpture to fit anyone’s outdoor fantasies including naughty gnomes!
3. For those of you getting started with Renaissance Faires or have been to many in New England then you must know about Silvermane http://www.silvermane.com as they have everything for beginners and advanced Renaissance collectors.
4. Potted Fox is a great place to get your leather bodices (suede no less) and other pouches. Their website is http://www.pottedfox.com and they have really nice people that are there to help you with your purchase should you not be sure of what to get for yourself or for someone you love.
5. Materialis (sorry no website information) but they do have interesting gypsy wear and other items
6. Shaine Stainton from Red Dog Forge http://www.forgedknives.net can make you anything that is from metal including door knockers.
7. Silverleaf Leather www.silverleaf-leather.com has some nice leather bracers and pouches and of course some armor (all made by Silverleaf)
8. Wolfshead Whatever www.wolfsheadwhatever.com has some SCA items as well as hand made crochet items, fiber items and other nice stuff
9. Hickory Arms www.hickoryarmsonline.com has great wooden wasters, my personal favorite marshmellow cross bows and of course now tapestry needles (I am going to get one -one day!)
and for now my good friend and greatest supporter of all
10. Good Quill Hunting www.goodquillhunting.com has fabulous hand made beaded items as well as kits you can make yourself for your tweens and other people you love (wife, ahem…)