This is a picture of myself (I’m the one with the flute) and my husband (who goes by Bumbly Phinn) who started Winslowshire in 2008. Back then, we had only 16 vendors and 10 performers. We grew into something more the next year though.
We will be marching in Foxboro, MA for Founders Day on June 11th at 10 am, so if you live in the local area, we hope you can come out to support us!
We have some new vendors that are coming to Winslowshire this year:
- Seeing Stones – crystal balls and readings
- http://www.pjworiginals.com/home PJW Originals – jewelry and photographs
- http://pupdogpottery.com/ Pup Dog Pottery
- Delicate Designs
- http://www.healingtouchpottery.com/Healing Touch Pottery
- http://www.parrishrelics.com/ hand made jewelry – Tudor inspired
- http://www.ironwoodartisans.com/ – Iron Wood Artisans – wooden toys and games
- http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladylethalchainmail – Chain Maile
- http://www.motherearthgourds.com/ – Mother Earth Gourds – Gourds for accessories and more
- http://www.etsy.com/shop/LdyIsis – T York Stained Glass
We do hope you can come this year. The dates will be June 25th and 26th of 2011 from 11 am to 5 pm. Make sure you don’t miss out on all the fun! Hope to see you there!