As I mentioned on the last post, since we had so many different vendors, I didn’t want to load all of the information on one post.
Here are 12 more vendors that I hope you can support during this lovely Holiday season that supported Winslowshire last June (and hoping they come back for next year of 2010!)
1. Storied Threads (www.storiedthreads.com) has beautifully hand made attire for both men and women; including hats, accessories, embroidery and more.
2. Lost Art Chains (sorry no website information) has great hand crafted metal ware for chain maille and other things like bracelets or even things made for stuffed Bunnies.
3. Antika Nueva (www.antikanueva.com) has wonderful hand made jewelry, soaps, some amazing healing goo (trust me – I love the Raw Shea Comfrey Goo – I swear by that stuff!) and other really cool things – plus she is just really cool.
4. Aetas Designs also makes wonderful hand made quality renaissance attire as well as wedding renaissance attire, so those of you who might be getting married, would want to check them out their website is aetasdesigns.com
5. BlackSwann Masques (sorry no website) have amazingly beautiful leather masks. We bought two at the Connecticut Renaissance Faire and we got so many compliments on them!
6. For those of you who like magical things, you would most want to check out Alchemy magicalalchemy.com who also has some great trim for those of you who are the crafty types
7. If you are in need of a special kind of cloak or cape, look no further than our friends from Fairie Tailor www.myspace.com/fairietailor who makes one of a kind cloaks and capes just made especially for you or your loved one!
8. For the musicians of the house, you might want to look into Drum And Whistle www.drumandwhistle.com– wonderful renaissance instruments that you could play today!
9. Do you love fantasy art? You should then check out Fantasy Dimensions www.fantasydimensions.com – this artist Kirin Stein Heller is a most wondrous and amazingly talented artist! She starts with one medium and then adds another and another which then makes her art very interesting and lovely.
10. Ravensbeck www.ravensbeck.org is a bunch of artisans that co-op together, so I’m sure that they make that would be great as a last minute gift for that someone special
11. Emry’s Fynery www.etsy.com/shop/EmrysFynery has some beautiful hand made jewelry which includes some cameos and other things.
12. Treasures is just a place where you can get some kitschy items for the Pirate lover in all of us. They don’t have a website for that, but for those of you who like tattoos, you should definitely check out her shop www.artgeckotattoos.com and support her business as she is just a wonderful person and can help you decide on which tattoo you should get!
Okay, that’s it for part deux – more to come hopefully next week!